Gamber-Johnson’s Getac A140 Tablet Cradle is an economical option to securely hold and protect the Getac A140 tablet computer in a vehicle. This version offers TRI SMA antenna pass-through.
- Triple RF (SMA)
- Designed for the Getac A140 tablet computer
- Cradle design accommodates tablet€™s built-in rubber hand strap, stylus, and optional multi-function hard handle (sold separately)
- Access to all tablet control buttons, ports, smart card reader and front camera while tablet is cradled
- Easy to use one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of computer into the cradle, push top of computer against latch button until latch engages
- To remove, push up on latch-button with thumb to disengage and pull computer out of the cradle
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Vesa 75mm mounting pattern
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and durability
- Getac Certified
- Vibration Tested: MIL-STD 810G Operational/Non-Operational
- Shock Crash Hazard: SAE J1455; Mechanical Shock: 40G
- Cycle Test: Latch, Lock, and Docking Connector – 30,000 Cycles
- Environmental: Thermal Shock; High/Low Temperature Operational & Storage
- FCC, CE, RoHS Certified
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.