Power your computer with Getac’s 120W power supply. The adapter is designed to power your computer and charge its internal battery from a DC power source.
|Input Voltage||12-32 VDC|
|Output Voltage (DC) or (AC)||19V DC|
|Output Current (max)||6.32 Amps|
|Isolated or Auto||Auto|
|Input Connector||Output Connect|
|Length of Wire||40″||79″|
|Connection Style||Barrel 2.5mm||Bare Wire Lead|
|Straight or 90||90 degrees|
- Full continuous rated power output
- Sealed and potted aluminum extrusions for the harshest environments
- Input voltage: 11-32VDC
- Output voltage: 19 VDC
- Output current: 6.32 amps (max)
- Bare wire lead connection
- Warranty by Getac
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.