Our Luxe Short Clevis Stand is designed to precisely fit to the point-of-sale device giving additional swivel and tilt movements to the end-user. Easily move the device 120 degrees and/or tilt it 45 degrees to ensure interaction between the associate and customer is seamless.
- Nylon friction bearing smoothly swivels the terminal up tp 120 degrees, enabling easy access between cashier and customer
- Included hardware kit streamlines installation
- Tilts up 45 degrees for ergonomic comfort and better user viewing
- Contains open hole base for cable management
- Cable strain relief to reduce other cable interference and keep point-of-sale area clean and organized
- Can be mounted to a surface up to 1″ thick. For thicker surfaces, longer 1/4-20 flat head screws are required.
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance and long-term durability
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.