- Docking station with triple pass-through antenna connections for Getac A140 rugged tablet
- Low profile design maximizes available space inside of vehicle
- Full port replication and integrated strain relieving provide simple, safe, and secure connectivity to essential peripherals, as well as convenient and efficient cable
- Rounded corners and edges provide safety in accidents and during airbag deployment, in addition to daily use and operation of docking station
- Lock and key supplied for peace of mind theft deterrence
- Compatible computer: Getac A140 rugged tablet
- Dimensions: 11.5″ (29.2 cm) x 12.2″ (31.0 cm) x 3.2″ (8.1 cm)
- Certifications: Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5, crash test: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing, cycle test: latch handle & docking connectors mechanism 30,000 cycles, environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage
- Connectivity: USB: fully-powered USB 2.0 (3), USB 3.0 (1), Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1), serial: DB9 (9-Pin) connection (1), video: HDMI (1), VGA (1), speaker/mic (1), dock input power: 19V DC, antenna connections: triple pass-through (SMA)
- Product weight: 5.3 lbs. (2.5 kg)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View DS-GTC-801-3 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.