Keyboard arm for use with Panasonic Toughpad G1 Docking Station/Cradle
- Attaches to the underside of the clam shell against the pillar.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed to be used with any keyboard using the AMPS or NEC hole pattern in tandem with the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 docking station or cradle
- Articulating keyboard arm is designed for use with any Gamber-Johnson Clam Shell
- Mounts underneath the clam shell to the bracket that is against the overhead guard leg
- Keyboard attaches directly to the keyboard arm
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.