The MCS Control Box Mounting Tray houses the main control box and is mounted to the bottom inside of the console box
Works with the Following Consoles
- Utility-specific console box (7160-0548)
- 2012+ Ford Police Interceptor Sedan console box and kits (7160-0410 and 7170-0165-XX)
- 2012+ Ford Police Interceptor Utility console box with internal cup holder and armrest (7160-0412 and 7170-0166-XX)
- 2015+ Chevrolet Tahoe console box kits (7170-0237-XX)
- Drilling IS required to mount into console boxes
- PEM€™s for mounting to console box
- PEM€™s on bottom for Whelen CenCom Control Box €“ others will need to be drilled.
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Hardware provided for mounting plate and mounting control box.
- Template for drilling holes in the console box is on the Instruction Sheet €“ Hole spacing is 6 inches on center.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.