The 2021+ Dodge Durango Standard Console Box Kit with Magnetic Phone Holder, Cup Holder, Rear Armrest, and Mongoose® XLE 9″ Motion Attachment features an angled, low-profile design and keeps laptops and devices easily accessible with a full range of motion.
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Rear armrest flips up when not in use to maximize workspace
- Low-profile design for ease of egress across front seats of vehicle
- Dual cup/pen holder is removable for easy cleaning
- Magnetic phone holder positions phone wherever needed for easy accessibility
- The Mongoose® XLE 9″ Motion Attachment features a 365 degree swivel with additional forward travel of the clevis (about 4 inches beyond the arm) and locks in place every inch, keeping devices secure and at optimal accessibility
- 3-hole pattern included on the removable top plate provides a secure mounting location for motion attachments
- *No OEM relocation is required
- Angled section accommodates 7.5€� of mounting space
- Horizontal section accommodates 11.5€� of mounting space or 7€� of mounting space with cup holder
- 2021+ Dodge Durango Standard Console Box (7160-1627)
- MCS-Internal Cup Holder (7160-0846)
- Rear Armrest (7160-0429)
- Mongoose® XLE 9″ Motion Attachment (7160-1216-09)
- Magnetic Base Cell Phone Holder (7160-0996-00)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.