- Console box (item no. 7160-0548)
- Leg kit (item no. 7160-0509)
- Armrest (item no .7110-1013)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Mongoose„¢ motion attachment (item no. 7160-0220)
- Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
- On top of transmission hump
- No – attaches to transmission hump
- Vertical angled section: 7.5€� (19.1 cm)
- Horizontal section: 8€œ (20.3 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Attaches to the vehicle without the need to order a separate top plate. Leg kit is provided with the console box.
- Two 12 volt plug inserts located on passenger side.
- USB/MP3/SD card from factory console can be relocated on passenger side using knock-outs or USB/MP3/SD card/12 Volt from factory console can be relocated using faceplate, item no. 15250.
- Front plate of console (underneath the dash) allows a fuse block or Lind shut down timer using pre-configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations: off-set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern” or on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5€� (19.1 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house 1 to 2 full sized radios or a larger radio such as the Motorola APX 09.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 8€� (20.3 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories. The included cup holder uses 4.5″ (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Box will ship fully assembled.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Console box works with manual 4×4 shift lever.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.