- Provides safe and secure mounting of equipment in utility vehicle cargo areas
- Mounts in cargo area behind rear seat or against partition/K9 transport
- Universal mounting design: bolts to any flat surface (drilling may be required)
- Hinge down door allows easy access to equipment
- Equipment protected when in closed position
- Equipment mounts to removable inner door panel for bench top pre-assembly
- Includes two lockable cam latches with keys
- Includes two upper and two lower vents
- Includes mount and vent holes for optional 12 volt air circulation fan. part number K9-A-102. (sold separately)
- Includes wire harness access holes with grommets
- 14-gauge formed steel with a black medium texture powder coat finish
- Overall size = 38″ wide 18″ high 10″ deep
- Mounting surface = 33.5″ wide x 15″ deep
- More equipment can be mounted to inside walls of box
- Ships motor freight
- Mounting weight capacity: 150 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-SBX-101 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.