Designed to secure your weapons safely and securely, this easy to use gun mount adjusts at the lock head and butt plate to accommodate a variety of different weapon sizes and models. This mount also features a sliding mounting bracket to give you adaptability for both vertical and horizontal installation in your vehicle. The locking mechanism in the rack includes a switch that can be wired to open the lock with the press of a button. This bypasses the keyed lock and allows weapons to be unlocked quickly, saving officers valuable time in an emergency.
- The design has extra room to accommodate guns with sights and optics
- Opening and closing latch allows officers to quickly access their weapons when the situation calls for it
- Dual channel system allows full adjustability of lock heads and butt plates
- Sliding mounting brackets provide great adaptability to horizontal or vertical installations
- Adjustable brackets for flush or offset mounting
- Fully adaptable, providing versatility of installation to partitions, SUV hatches and/or sedan trunks
- Coated butt plate for gun stocks protection
- Universal butt plate fits most weapons
- Includes two (2) gun locks able to fit most rifles and shotguns
- Black powdercoat and anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.