- Interior window guard kit
- For 2015-2023 Ford Transit window van (wagon) with low roof, standard length 130 inch wheelbase and passenger side sliding door
- Standard length Transit vans are available in eight (8), ten (10) and twelve (12) passenger seat models. WGI-F25 fits each Model
- Kit includes window guards for 6 Windows and installation hardware
- Guards made from 14 gauge sheet steel with .625″ by 1.250″ diamond shape perforated pattern
- Mounting brackets are integral part of each window guard (not separate parts)
- Each guard securely mounts to the vehicle metal window frame
- Minor modification required for plastic interior window trim. (see installation instructions for details)
- Estimated install time: 6 hours
- Havis, inc. always recommends vans or wagons with OEM rear AC/heat for prisoner transport
- Special driver side rear window guard for passenger wagons without OEM rear AC/heat is not available
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View WGI-F25 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.