Terms and Conditions
Clients should not accept any clearly damaged packages and should tell the carrier (UPS or FedEx) that they are refusing the order because of damage.
Any non-visible damages (shipping, etc.) must be reported to Rugged Depot within (2) days of receiving the order.
All defects and/or problems must be handled directly with their respective manufacturer. Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable. Returns will not be accepted by www.ruggeddepot.com without an (RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will be refused or sent back to the client at the customer’s expense.
Rugged Depot expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a exacting purpose. Rugged Depot shall have no liability to anyone for incidental or consequential damages or any other liability, loss or damage arising out of or related to the products.
All products are sold "AS IS". Rugged Depot does not make or provide warranty as to the performance of any products sold.
We are not responsible for system downtime, lost data, etc. This disclaimer by “Rugged Depot” in no means affects the terms of a manufacturer's warranty. All trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. All products come with the full manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise stated.
Please contact the manufacturer to arrange for the warranty handling of all defective products.
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars
- Invoices are subject to late payment charges of 18% per year computed monthly after due date.
- No credit allowed for goods returned without prior approval, any returns are subject to approval. ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCK/HANDLING FEE. NO RETURNS WILL BE AUTHORIZED ON NEW COMPUTERS/TABLETS THAT HAVE BEEN USED.
- Claims for loss or damage in shipment must be made to the carrier by the Customer. All others must be made to Rugged Depot LLC within 2 days of receipt of goods. All goods shipped at the buyer’s risk.
- Customer also agrees to pay such attorney’s fees and costs as are actually incurred for the collection of this amount whether or not suit is instituted.