Formerly Item No. 7160-0287. Recommended replacement for Item No. 14549.
- All metal construction (anodized aluminum) will not deform or degrade
- MIL-810F tested
- Quick adjust handle for easy adjustment to position the device
- All axes range of motion in X axis (left/right), Y axis (front/back) and Z axis (up/down)
- Multi-Configurable – extension tubes of various lengths work to achieve desired reach
- Encapsulated ball design offers theft deterrence
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Recommend use of LOCTITE® 9460, 9461, or 9466 on all M20 size threads (See part number 7300-0510)
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.