Greater flexibility to better suite your solution. Unique brake system within the joiner allows for movement without having to use two hands on the mount (weight restrictions apply).
- Two notches (2-down) on each end and 180 degrees from each other help create the “Z” shape for a more flexible solution
- Unique internal braking system allows the user to adjust mount with ease while not having the device fall (weight restrictions apply)
- Ultra-smooth movement when positioning your device
- Ratcheting handle adjusts to how you want to tighten, loosen, or position the handle so it’s out of sight
- Joiner is made of anodized aluminum creating a strong yet lightweight solution
- Multi-Configurable – extension tubes of various lengths and bases work to achieve desired reach and position
- Encapsulated ball design offers theft deterrence
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Recommend use of LOCTITE® 9460, 9461, or 9466 on all M20 size threads (See part number 7300-0510)
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.