Great clamp for mounting around 7/8″ round tubing or handlebars such as ATV’s and Motorcycles. Hardware is hidden leaving a round smooth clamp and offering a clean look.
- Stainless Steel screws thread into the clamp leaving a clean installation and protected against outside aliments.
- One flat edge to mount flat against either the brake or clutch reservoir, saving space on the handle bars.
- Aluminum clamp offers a light-weight yet strong base
- Specifically, for 7/8″ diameter handle bars or round tube for stronger grip
- Two (2) hex key screws thread into upper clamp portion, hiding the threads
- M20 threads work with a variety of joiners
- Solution 1:
- Solution 2:
- Solution 3:
- Solution 4:
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.