Expand your mounting location options by connecting your solution to multiple sizes of cylindrical poles, handles, or tubular style overhead guard legs.
- Mounts to any size cylindrical poles or tubular style overhead guard legs varying between 2″ and 3″ in diameter
- Includes large joiner with VESA 75mm mounting hole pattern to mount countless docks, cradles and other peripherals
- Small form factor to secure light weight devices up to 8 lbs in a material handling shock environment
- Easy to install mounting solution with no drilling required and ample adjustability to accommodate operator comfort and ease of use
- 4″ Diamond Plate Mount (7160-1135-00)
- Getac ZX70 Powered Charging Cradle (7160-1135-01)
- Getac T800 Tablet Vehicle Cradle (7160-0583-00, 7160-0583-03)
- Getac T800 Tablet Docking Station (7160-0565-00, 7160-0565-03)
- Panasonic Toughbook FZ-L1 Tablet Docking Station (7160-1314-XX)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2/Active3 Lite Cradle (7160-1002-00)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2/Active3 Dual USB Docking Station with Bare Wire (7160-1368-00)
- NotePad„¢ Touch Universal Tablet Cradle (7160-1299-00)
- NotePad„¢ Touch XL Universal Tablet Cradle (7160-1299-10)
- Datamax O’Neil RL4 Printer Bracket (7160-0888)
- Intermec PB42 Printer Bracket (7160-0867)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.