Maintain battery charge and device security with a small ergonomic form factor in your rugged material handling and enterprise mobile offices.
- Lightweight, small form factor designed to be resilient and reliable in harsh material handling and enterprise environments
- Patented slam latch technology allows single handed operation to effortlessly remove the device
- Eliminate daily battery exchanges and device downtime by maintaining charge within your mobile work environment
- Reduce costly damages by safely securing your device
- Compatible with both Zebra TC8000 and Zebra TC8300 Handheld Touch Computers
- Attach to a Gamber-Johnson mounting system using the AMPS hole pattern
- Included lock for theft deterrence and extra device security
- Offers the ability to utilize the device when secured
Recommended Power Supplies
- LIND 72-100 VDC 1.7 X 4.0 mm Straight Connector Isolated Power Supply (7300-0483)
- LIND 12-32 VDC 1.7 X 4.0 mm Straight Connector Isolated Power Supply (7300-0455)
- LIND 20-60 VDC 1.7 X 4.0 mm Straight Connector Isolated Power Supply (7300-0456)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.