The Zebra TC5x handheld computer cradle offers a rugged option to withstand the demands of today€™s mobile work environments. The powered cradle option offers a simple and easy solution to maintain the charge on your devices reducing downtime and continued operations. Combine a Gamber-Johnson mounting solution with a Zebra TC5x cradle to create a secure solution for any mobile work environment.
- Compatible with the Zebra TC5x Series Handheld Touch Computer (Requires Zebra rugged boot SG-TC5X-EX01-01)
- Cradle accommodates the Zebra TC5x hand strap
- Lightweight, small form factor designed to be resilient and reliable in harsh material handling and enterprise environments
- Reduce costly damages by safely securing your device
- Attaches to Gamber-Johnson mounting solutions using the AMPs hole pattern
- Pair with a power supply to eliminate daily battery exchanges and maintain charge within your mobile work environment
- Easy one-handed docking and releasing operation
- To dock: Insert bottom of computer into the cradle, push top of computer into cradle until cradle latch clicks into place
- To release: Lift latch to disengage and pull computer out of the cradle
Testing & Certificates
- MIL-STD 810G Shock and Vibration Specifications
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.