This Zebra tablet vehicle docking station for the Zebra L10 xPad or xSlate tablet provides full port replication with powered RS232, and a keyed lock for security.
- USB 2.0 (2) – 9 pin (900mA)
- USB 2.0 (2) – 4 pin (500 mA)
- USB 2.0 (1) – 4 pin (500mA) behind internal access door
- RS232 Serial (1) – Power on pin 9 (825mA)
- Headphones / Speakers
- Power Input 19Vdc
- Compatible with the Zebra L10 ANDROID xPad and xSlate tablets
- Docking Station design accommodates the L10 extended battery, Smart Card/CAC Reader module, True Serial(RS232) module, Hard handle, Soft handle, and Shoulder Strap.
- Sealed docking connector to protect against moisture
- RS232 on power pin 9 (825mA)
- LED indicator lights show when “tablet is docked” and “dock is powered”
- Access door to internal USB 2.0 port provides additional security
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking activation
- Bottom-facing I/O ports; integrated cable restraint/cable management system
- Forward facing docking latch/release for easy one handed operation
- Insert bottom of computer into docking station, push top of computer in and pull latch forward until latch engages
- To remove, lift latch to disengage and pull computer out of docking station
- Keyed alike lock for security and theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm and 50 x 100mm mounting patterns
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and durability
- Optional: RF pass-through SMA – (WWAN Main, GPS, WWAN Aux, WIFI Main, WIFI Aux)
- Power Supply is NOT included, utilize one of the following:
- LIND 12-16V Automotive Power Adapter with Bare Wire Lead (7300-0484)
- LIND 12-16V Automotive Power Adapter with Cigarette Lighter Connection (7300-0345)
- LIND 12-32V Automotive Power Adapter with Bare Wire Lead (7300-0344)
- LIND 12-32V Isolated Power Adapter with Bare Wire Lead (7300-0457)
- LIND 72-110V Isolated Material Handling Power Adapter (7300-0346)
- LIND 20-60V Isolated Material Handling Power Adapter (7300-0458)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.