Gamber-Johnson’s Zebra ET51/56 10″ SLIM Dual USB docking station provides dual powered (1.5A each) USB ports; strong enough to connect a long-range scanner and other peripherals. The front-facing release latch button makes one-handed docking/release very easy and the 75mm VESA mounting pattern will attach to most Gamber-Johnson motion attachments. Now shipping.
- (2) Powered USB 2.0 (1.5A each)
- Internal powered PCB with 8-40V power input range provides power to charge the Zebra tablet while docked.
- Designed for the Zebra ET51/56 10″ rugged tablet computer with rugged frame
- This docking station does not accommodate ET51/56 accessories
- Front camera on ET5X accessible when the tablet is in the docking station
- Compatible with Windows or Android operating systems
- POGO pin connector and internal powered PCB provides power to charge the Zebra tablet while docked
- 8-40V power input range with power filtering PCB
- Dual powered USB ports; 1.5A for each port to connect peripheral devices
- Access to all control buttons and ports while the tablet is safely docked
- Bottom-facing I/O ports; integrated cable restraint/cable management system
- Approximately 60€� (152.4 cm) power cable with bare wire end to attach to power source
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and extended durability
- Designed with rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Keyed lock for security and theft deterrence
- Forward facing docking latch/release for easy one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of Zebra tablet into the docking station and push top of the tablet until the lock engages
- To remove, lift latch to disengage and pull computer out of docking station
- VESA 75 mm and AMPS mounting patterns; compatible with Gamber-Johnson€™s Zirkona mounting products
Certificates & Testing
- MIL-STD 810G Shock/Vibration Tested
- MIL-STD 810G Environmental Testing: Humidity, High/Low Temperature, (storage/operational)
- SAE J1455 Crash Tested
- Cycle Tested: 30K Cycles, Docking Connector, Latching & Locking Mechanisms
- RoHS, FCC, CE Certifications
- Zebra ET51/56 10″ SLIM Dual USB Docking Station
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.