- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area
- Designed to work with top/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Cutouts on the outside area of the console box by the cup holders to pass cables through for use with small workstation €“ no legs
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span
- Box ships fully assembled (except for accessories)
- 2 faceplates and 2 filler panels are included
Horizontal, low profile section
- Has two (2) openings for cup holder inserts and two (2) knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension
Vertical, angled section
- Accommodates 5€� of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two 12 volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side and 2 knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM€™s for mounting Mic Clip (7120-0723) on both sides.
- Access door on passenger side of console for accessing fuse power distribution block tray, like Power Distribution Block with Negative Bus (7160-0313).
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut€�down timer using pre€�configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted either off-set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€� or on the 3-bold pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.