For the Tahoe 2015+ Console Box Wings These Tahoe Side Panels are designed to enclose the front of the console box to obscure all wires. The panels contour with the dash in the Tahoe (Suburban) vehicles providing a finished look. Located on the passenger side are knockouts which offers unrestricted access to service parts and ports for any troubleshooting when needed.
- In front of the console (7160-0548-XX) in the Tahoe (or Suburban) only
- Made of heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Stabilizing Bracket for front of Wings.
- Knocks on passenger side for OEM AUX input module, OEM AC outlet, OEM DC power port , and one (1) after market power port.
- Allows for 1.5 inches of adjustment.
- Works with Tahoe (Suburban) vehicles only.
- Uses 4 PEM for mounting wire chase on bottom and will need to drill 2 upper holes on older console boxes.
- Cannot be used with wiring chase packages (item no. 7170-0237-XX)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.