- Bucket/Split Bench
- Installs in minutes using the inboard and outboard passenger side seat studs with no drilling required
- Angled step moves pole away from passenger leg space
- Will not interfere with levers or factory-installed consoles
- Includes one (1) Offset Universal Mounting Step (DS-STEP). Additional Offset Universal Mounting Steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
- PEMs for adjustability to accommodate OEMs in the civilian models
- Support Brace (7160-0230) is highly recommended
Recommended Pole Solution
- DS-LOWER-9 – Lower Tube
- 7160-0178 – Upper Pole
- 7160-0230 – Support Brace
- 7160-0220 – Mongoose Motion Attachment
- Tube/Pole/Motion Attachments ordered separately
For vehicle kit, see 7170-0214. Kit includes vehicle base and the recommended pole solution as stated above. No substitutions.
- Rearward travel of the passenger seat is not affected, however, there is limited forward seat travel
- This base will not work with the Chevrolet 3500/HD with a diesel PTO, the recommended base is the 7160-0185
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.