Safely store equipment and gear in the new Gamber-Johnson Trunk Drawer. Constructed of lightweight aluminum, the Trunk Drawer secures equipment in the sliding drawer using a dual lock system.
- Inverted top has a thickness of 1 in / 2.54 cm
- Drawer height from bottom of drawer to bottom of inverted top is 10.2 in / 25.90 cm
- Mounting space of inverted top is 33.5 in / 85.09 cm wide and 22 in / 55.88 cm deep
- Sliding drawer with dual lock system safely secures equipment
- Universal design fits in most fleet vehicles when used in conjunction with a vehicle-specific leg kit
- Featuring the Combi-Cam Ultra Lock 7432 with master key access
- Can be used with or without cargo partition
- Light-weight aluminum construction
- Additional vehicle specific leg kits available upon request
- The drawer features vent cutouts to keep equipment cool
- An inverted top creates additional mounting space for equipment or gear
- Knockouts on the top frame can be used to attach bungee cords or cargo nets to secure equipment that is mounted to the top of the box
- Note: Must be mounted using a vehicle-specific leg kit
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.