When working in demanding material handling work environments, our rugged keyboard mount allows an operator to place their keyboard vertically for ease of use and adjust the mount up to 10 degrees for comfort. Tall backplate accommodates larger docks or cradles. Available Now.
- Attaches with VESA Hole pattern to clevis
- Keyboard portion of the bracket can be adjusted 15 degrees forward or backward.
- Four (4) mounting hole patterns to attach keyboard:
- AMPS (30mm x 38mm) – 2 mounting locations
- 2.5 x 2.5 – 2 mounting locations
- 75mm VESA
- 2 x 7 Honeywell
- Keyboard tray has 2 mounting positions on each side of the mount, so the keyboard can be positioned underneath the docking station or slightly in front of the docking station
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.