- Swing arm without motion device adapter
- Front control lever for easy one hand operation of rotation locking mechanism
- 360 degrees of smooth rotation to allow for computing device viewing and usage from both the driver and front passenger seats
- Swing arm has locking points every 10 degrees throughout 300 degrees of travel
- Rotation force can be easily adjusted with hand tools, no disassembly required
- Compact design maximizes interior space especially when used for close to dash top of console mounting
- 4 hole 2.125″ square mounting pattern attaches to Havis HDM poles and consoles with forward mounting platform
- Measurement =8.25″ long x 1.5″ high x 5″ wide
- Designed to accept Havis C-MD-200 Series motion adapters, C-UMM-103 and C-MKM-102
- See related products for details
- Does not slide out
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-MD-133 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.