Keep stretch film rolls within reach and secure with this efficient mount to carry tubes of stretch wrap on your forklift. Mounts quickly to the overhead guard leg. Use the large back plate to mount to 2 1/2″ to 5″ overhead guard legs. Add this mount to your forklift as an efficient solution for storing film rolls. Available Now.
- Added Safety: Secures stretch wrap roll on forklift – no worry about stretch wrap rolling in the way of the operator or off the forklift
- Accommodates different length stretch wrap rolls with standard 3″ tube
- Ideal for convenient storage of stretch wrap rolls
- Stretch wrap rolls can be quickly removed and replaced without any tools needed
- Mounts to 2 1/2″ to 5″ overhead guard legs
- Mounting veristility. You decide where to place stretch wrap roll for ease of access and out of operator way.
- Rugged: All metal construction and powder coated for long-lasting durability
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.