This scanner mount is designed to support your scanner or handheld computer in a rugged environment by holding it securely to the overhead guard leg of your lift vehicle. It is adjustable in width, and offers 3 mounting orientations from the overhead guard leg or one of our extension bars.
- Designed to hold most handheld computers and scanners
- Adjustable to fit 3.5″ to 4.5″ width and set at 2.5″ tall
- Designed to be orientated inside, outside, or inline with the overhead guard leg
- Attaches to rectangular forklift support braces 2.5 in to 5.0 in (6.35 cm to 12.7 cm) wide
- Can also be mounted to our horizontal and vertical extension bars
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.