The Lite Charging Cradle is compatible with both Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 and Tab Active3.This Gamber-Johnson charging cradle keeps your tablet safe and charged throughout the work day. Access all the features you love about your Samsung device; the camera, stylus, and all your tablet controls can be used while it is safely docked in the cradle. If needed, you can even lock your cradle closed for extra tablet security.
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 and Tab Active3 rugged tablet with rugged case
- Kit includes Samsung Tab Active2 and Tab Active3 Lite Charging Cradle (Item No. 7160-1148-10) and 12-24Vdc, 5V with Bare Wire Lead (Item No. 19161)
- Direct access to the camera, stylus, and tablet control buttons while the tablet is safely cradled
- VESA 75mm, M20 threads, and AMPS mounting hole patterns, compatible with Zirkona mounting products
- Cradle design is compatible with Samsung€™s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC); perform tasks with another NFC device without taking the Samsung tablet out of the cradle
- Optional lock for theft deterrence
- Simple, one-handed cradle operation
- Composite design for reduced overall weight
- POGO pin connector with USB-C connector attaches to USB auto power adapter (included)
Testing & Certificates
- Vibration Tested: MIL-STD 810G Operational/Non-operational
- Shock Crash Hazard: SAE J1455; Mechanical Shock: 40g
- Cycle Test: Latch, lock, and docking connector – 30,000 cycles
- Environmental: Humidity; High/low temperature Operational & Storage
- E-Mark, FCC, CE, C-Tick, and RoHS conformance
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.