This Gamber-Johnson charging cradle is compatible with both the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 and Tab Active3. This charging cradle features a POGO pin connector and cigarette lighter connector ideal for in-vehicle applications where the tablet needs to remain charged and ready to go at a moment€™s notice.
- USB-C Power Input
Power Supply Included
- Yes, Power Supply and Wiring Harness
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 and Tab Active3 rugged tablet with rugged case
- Kit includes Samsung Tab Active2and Tab Active3 Living Hinge Charging Cradle (Item No. 7160-1313-01) and 12-24Vdc, 5V with Cigarette Lighter Adapter (Item No. 19249)
- 12-24V power input range to support a wide range of mobile applications
- 5V, 3A Max of output
- Simple, one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of the tablet into the cradle, push top of the tablet against top clip until clip engages
- To remove, push up on top clip with thumb and pull tablet out of cradle
- Cradle design is compatible with Samsung€™s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC); perform tasks with another NFC device without taking the Samsung tablet out of the cradle
- Access to all control buttons and camera while docked
- USB-C charging port with integrated cable restraint (to connect to power supply), includes USB-C charging cable with cigarette lighter adapter
- AMPS mounting pattern €“ compatible with Zirkona
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.