The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro/Active4 Pro Cradle is an economic alternative to a full docking station yet provides protection and security for your tablet. If you do not require any port replication, then the Tab Active Pro/Active 4 Pro Cradle is the best choice for your vehicle application. This cradle is compact, has a keyed lock, and the cradle /release is a simple, one-handed operation.
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro/ Active4 Pro 10-Inch rugged tablet with rugged case
- Access to all control buttons, camera, ports and stylus while the tablet is safely docked.
- Cradle design is compatible with Samsung€™s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC); scan NFC cards while the Samsung tablet is in the cradle
- Simple, one-handed cradle and release operation:
- Insert bottom of Samsung tablet into the cradle and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages.
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the cradle
- Barrel Key lock for theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern; compatible with Zirkona mounting products.
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface.
- Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.