The Samsung Armrest Smartphone Charging Cradle combined with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, a touch screen, keyboard, and special mounting equipment will provide an ergonomic desktop experience in your vehicle. Easily transition from office to vehicle with access to all your DeX optimized applications.
|Model||Samsung Armrest Smartphone Charging Cradle Item Number|
9 Series phone docks available now. 10 Series phone docks available early August.
- Armrest Docking Station (assembled) – See compatible smartphones above
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Hardware
- Dock your mobile smartphone conveniently under your armrest where it remains accessible but out of the way
- Compatible Samsung Galaxy phones (Note 9, Note10, Note10+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S10e)
- USB-C docking connector, USB-C cable with female connector (6 inch length)
- Charges phone when USB-C docking connector, USB-C cable with female connector is plugged in
- Quick-release latch, easy one-hand operation:
- To install: Slide smartphone with special phone case into docking station until top latch snaps over the top of the phone
- To release: Push top latch down and away from the phone and simultaneously slide phone out and tilt out of case
- The Armrest Dock can be changed to be compatible with a different Galaxy phone model
- Smartphone requires a Rebel phone case to be compatible with the smartphone docking station; (18551-00 Note9), (18551-01 S9+), (18551-02 S9), (18551-03 S10+), (18551-04 S10), (18551-05 Note10), (18551-06 Note10+) and (18551-07 S10e). Must order separately.
- Sleek, padded armrest flips up for convenience
- Attaches to any Chevrolet Caprice PPV Console Box, Chevrolet Tahoe Console Box, Dodge Charger Console Box, Dodge Durango SSV Console Box or Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility Console Box via threaded PEM€™s and hardware
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Certificates & Testing
- MIL-STD 810G Shock and Vibration Specifications
- MIL-STD 810G Temperature and Humidity (operational and storage)
- SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing
- FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Smartphone docking station – electronic components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.