Forklift Quick Release Mount allows the user to remove the computer or tablets easily from the vehicle without the need of any tools.
- Attaches to the overhead guard leg
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Allows computer or tablets mounted on Gamber-Johnson Clam Shells to be easily removed from the vehicle without tools
- Low profile quick release mount can be mounted in the horizontal or vertical pattern
- Features AMPS, NEC, VESA 75mm and 100mm and Gamber-Johnson hole patterns
- Includes backer plate and hardware for drilled or no drilling required options
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.