6 independent ground connections to a ground bus and separate master ground; clear insulating cover with labeled recesses.
- Can be positioned in any convenient location
- 6 independent ground connections on to a ground bus and separate master ground bus connection
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses that accepts Small Format Labels
- Tin-plated copper busses and fuse clips give 30 amperes rating per circuit
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting blade fuses
- Four thru holes for mounting
- Maximum Amperage per Circuit: 30 Amperes
- Maximum Amperage per Block: 100 Amperes
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.