ONLY AVAILABLE IN EUROPE. The FZ-M1 docking station is designed to minimize the overall footprint of the FZ-M1 solution making the FZ-M1 the perfect mobile computer solution. A push and turn lock makes docking and undocking the computer easy €“ this is especially important in a mobile application. Bottom-facing ports make it easy to route cables for any vehicle or forklift mounting application. In addition, the dock can accommodate the FZ-M1 magnetic card reader or the X hand strap.
Lite Port Replicator
- Fully Powered USB 2.0 (2) – 9 pin
- Ethernet – RJ45
- Input Power – DC
- Design works with Toughpad FZ-M1 and FZ-B2 tablet computers
- VESA 75mm or Gamber-Johnson mounting hole patterns
- Downward-facing I/O ports; cable strain relief system for easy cable management
- Docking Station design accommodates mag strip reader or hand strap (sold separately)
- Push and Turn lock with key for theft deterrence
- Insert computer then push down and turn lock to close and dock computer
- Docking Station is a Lite Port Replication version
- Use Lind Auto Adapter (Item No. 11798)
- Composite/steel design for reduced weight
Certifications & Testing
- Toughbook Certified
- RoHS, CE, FCC, C-Tick, TUV
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE J1455 Crash Test
- Cycle test: Lock and docking mechanism €“ 30,000 cycles
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.