This Panasonic Toughbook T1 charging cradle will keep your handheld computer charged the entire workday and protect your T1 Handheld while it is in your vehicle. The cradle design will accommodate the T1’s stylus tether and large battery and can be mounted ergonomically within the vehicle cab.
- Micro USB-B port for charging
- No – must use external Lind power supply Item no. 7300-0446 (cigarette adapter) or Item no. 7300-0445 (bare wire option)
- This cradle is designed to accommodate the T1 handheld’s stylus tether and large battery (sold separately)
- Easy to use one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of the handheld into the cradle, push top of computer against latch button until latch engages
- To remove, push up on latch-button with thumb to disengage and pull computer out of the cradle
- Spring-loaded POGO style connector for charging; cable restraint system
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while tablet is cradled
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- AMPS mounting pattern
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.