This Panasonic Toughbook S1/L1 cradle is an economical way to hold and protect your L1 tablet while it is in your vehicle. The thin design of this Panasonic Toughbook L1 cradle will enable the tablet to be mounted close to the instrument panel and will still accommodate the tablet’s large battery and bar code reader.
- No port replication
- Not included – must use either:
- Compatible with the Panasonic L1 and S1 Tablet computer
- This cradle is designed to accommodate the L1/S1 tablet’s large battery and bar code reader (sold separately)
- Easy to use one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of computer into the cradle, push top of computer against latch button until latch engages
- To remove, push up on latch-button with thumb to disengage and pull computer out of the docking station
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while tablet is cradled
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm and AMPS mounting patterns
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
Certificates & Testing
- Panasonic Toughbook Certified
- MIL-STD 810G Shock & Vibration Tested
- Cycle Tested: Docking connector, latching and locking mechanisms. 30,000 cycles.
- Environmental Testing: High/Low Temperature, Operational/Storage, Thermal Shock
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES – GJ EXTENDED PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- InfoCase – Tempered Glass Screen Protection
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.