The thin design of this Panasonic Toughbook S1/L1 docking station will enable the dock to be mounted close to the instrument panel and will still accommodate the tablet’s large battery and bar code reader. If you will not require antenna pass-through and will not need the tablet’s rotating hand strap then this is the docking station for you.
- Power supply input DC 5V 1.8A
- USB 2.0 500mA
- External antenna select switch
- Not included – must use either:
- Compatible with the Panasonic L1 and S1 Tablet computer
- This docking station is designed to accommodate the L1/S1 tablet’s large battery and bar code reader (sold separately)
- Easy to use one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of computer into the docking station, push top of computer against latch button until latch engages
- To remove, push up on latch-button with thumb to disengage and pull computer out of the docking station
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while tablet is docked
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Rear-facing I/O ports; integrated cable restraint and cable management system
- VESA 75mm and AMPS mounting patterns
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
Testing & Certificates
- Panasonic Toughbook Certified
- MIL-STD 810G Shock & Vibration Tested
- Cycle Tested: Docking connector, latching and locking mechanisms. 30,000 cycles.
- Environmental Testing: High/Low Temperature, Operational/Storage, Thermal Shock
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES – GJ EXTENDED PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- InfoCase – Toughmate FZ-S1 Hand Strap
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.