Crafted with rugged reliability in mind, this docking station is tailored to suit the Panasonic Toughbook 40. The docking station boasts lite port replicationÂ includingÂ Ethernet, Serial, USB-A, and USB-C connectivity.
- Uses Panasonic Toughbook Certified electronics for reliable connectivity
- Access to all computer control buttons and most ports while docked
- Rear-facing I/O ports; integrated cable strain relief and cable management system
- LED indicator light reflects docking connection to ensure proper docking
- Shutter cover for extra docking connector protectionÂ
- Designed to the footprint of the computer to preserve cabin space
- Right-facing docking/release latch for easy docking and undocking
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Gamber-Johnson rugged construction and reliability
- Composite design for reduced weight and durability
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern for compatibility with a variety of Gamber-Johnson motion attachments
- Quad RF (SMA)
PORT REPLICATOR DETAILS
- Panasonic Certified Electronics
- (2) Ethernet, RJ45
- (1) Serial, 9-pin
- (2) USB-C 3.2 (Max 1.5A@5V)
- (1) USB-C 2.0 (500mA) front facing
- (1) USB-A 3.2 (900mA) – 9 pin
- (2) USB-A 2.0 (500mA) – 4 pin
- Power input (15V)
POWER ADAPTER OPTIONS
- Power adapter is not included, please use one of the following:
- LIND 11-16VDC Auto Power Adapter with LED light and cigarette lighter connector (7300-0216)
- LIND 11-16VDC Auto Power Adapter with bare wire lead (7300-0461)
- LIND 11-16VDC Auto
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.