The Mission Control System Short Top Plate is built with heavy gauge steel for long-term durability and is designed for mounting a console box, leg kit and accessories for your customized vehicle solution.
- Attaches to Any MCS Vehicle Leg Kit
- No – MCS Vehicle Legs attach to pre-drilled holes along side MCS Top Plate
- Ordered separately
- Wider design allows the console box to be off set towards the passenger for added space
- Wider plate adds additional space to mount additional accessories
- Provides three (3) options for computer mount placement (off set towards driver, center or off set towards passenger side)
- Fills up space between the seats giving a cleaner appearance
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.