- Docking station for Getac’s V110 convertible notebook with power supply and Havis screen support
- Includes LIND power supply with customized cord length and connector tip (Havis part number LPS-116)
- Includes Havis screen support, designed to support the laptop screen and reduce vibration (Havis part number DS-DA-413)
- Low profile design maximizes available space inside of vehicle
- Full port replication and integrated strain relieving provide simple, safe, and secure connectivity to essential peripherals, as well as convenient and efficient cable management
- Rounded corners and edges are ideal for your safety in accidents and airbag deployment, in addition to daily use and operation of docking station
- Designed to fit all Havis and VESA 75 hole pattern mounting equipment, as well as most competitors
- Lock and key supplied for peace of mind theft deterrence
- Compatible computer: Getac V110 convertible notebook
- Dimensions: 11.8″ (29.9 cm) x 11.0″ (27.9 cm) x 2.8″ (7.1 cm)
- Certifications: Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5, crash test: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing, cycle test: latch handle & docking connectors mechanism 30,000 cycles, environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage
- Connectivity includes: USB: fully-powered USB 3.0 (1), USB: fully-powered USB 2.0 (3), Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1), serial: DB9 (9-Pin) connection (2), video: VGA (1), HDMI (1), speaker & mic: (1 each), input voltage: 19V DC
- Product weight: 5.1 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PKG-DS-GTC-312 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.