An incredible universal solution to adapt to numerious overhead guard configurations with cabs.
- Quick and easy installation with no drilling required for decreased install times and increased vehicle up-time
- A multitude of positioning configurations for optimal operator access
- Adaptable to various overhead guard types with cabs
- Features the Gamber Clevis for mounting any device utilizing standard AMPs, NEC, or VESA 75mm universal hole patterns
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.