The NotePad„¢ V-LT universal cradle with zero-edge clips is perfect for use with smaller laptop or notebook computers where the keyboard keys extend near the edge of the keyboard. Adjustable clips hold the computer in place; easily remove the computer by sliding open the adjustable chassis.
Pre-drilled, threaded holes align with any Gamber-Johnson Motion Attachment. Multiple mounting holes allows the computer mount to be off set to avoid other equipment, if necessary
Yes – adjusts to computer widths from 8.2€� – 11.8€�
Yes – adjusts to computer depths from 7.58€� – 9.33€�
Yes – adjusts to computer thickness (measured with screen open) from 0€� – 1.5€�
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction for long-term durability
- NotePad„¢ V-LT is designed to be used with small computers such as netbooks or tablets
- Slim form design provides low mounting capability
- Special €œflanged€� side clip design provides superior strength and can be easily adjusted they:
- are €œone-size-fi ts-all€�, work with most computers
- feature T-molded polycarbonate covers that hold clips in place during installation for easy height adjustment
- Reversible front and back supports adjust to accommodate varying depths of computers
- Rear support brace is gusseted for added restraint
- 90 degrees wing turn closure latch
- allows for fast initial size adjustment
- allows for quick computer insertion and removal
- has built-in heavy duty key lock (keyed alike)
- Molded polycarbonate end caps ensure that the computer is level when in the cradle
- Sliding mounting bar on the bottom allows for multiple positions for offset capabilities when used with a the Motion Attachment
- Can be used with optional accessories (Screen Support, LED Light and Microphone Clip)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.