Rotate and lock your laptop, tablet or device to any desired position. The Mongoose® easily allows you to move the computer to the desired operating position from either the driver€™s or passenger€™s side. It has an overall length of 9€� from the center of the pole and will slide 4€� forward for a total reach of 13€�. The slide arm features Slam and Lock technology that allows you to simply push the computer back to the retracted position and it will automatically lock into place, preventing unwanted movement when the vehicle is in motion. Its lower profile allows the driver to easily see the computer screen, while maintaining their line of sight to the road. US Patent Number 8,511,629
- Any Upper Pole, Complete Pole, Low Profile Brackets, Center Pole or directly to any flat surface
- Yes – up to 90 degrees fore/26 degrees aft
- Motion Attachment – 360 degrees
- Entire Arm – 360 degrees can lock at every 15 degrees
- The entire arm can rotate around 360° with locking points at every 15°
- To rotate the arm simply pull the front lever out, rotate to desired position and then release the lever
- Locking slide arm can telescope 9€� to 13€� from the center of the pole and utilizes the industry first, Slam and Lock technology, that allows you to simply push the computer back to the retracted position and it automatically locks into place
- Compatible Motion Attachment hole patterns:
- VESA 75mm
- Gamber-Johnson 2×4
- Tilt capabilities:
- 90° forward allows for tablets to be easily mounted
- 26° aft movement
- Riveted design allows for smoother tilt movement
- Swivel capabilities: 360°
- Heavy duty, spring loaded steel, side pin was tested to 50,000+ cycles
- Can be mounted directly to a flat surface or on any Upper Pole, Complete Pole, Center Pole, Low Profile Bracket or Gamber-Johnson 3-hole pattern
- Two PEMs added to the back of the Mongoose to attach the Tablet Display Mount (7160-0494 or 7160-0529)
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.