- On both sides of transmission hump
- No – Attaches to existing factory mounting holes/studs (must take out factory top plate provided by Chrysler)
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Legs attach to both short and long MCS Top Plates (7160-0085 or 7160-0086)
- Leg kit doesn€™t work with the Dodge Charger Specific Console Box (7160-0326, 7170-0137-00 kits, 7160-0353, or 7170-0564-00 kits)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.