The Mission Control Break-Away Armrest is sleek, padded and adjustable to get the comfort you want.
- On top of any MCS Top Plate (commonly used in fleet vehicles)
- 2.5″ adjustment above lip of Lower Tube
- Armrest pad slides forwards 2″ for a more comfortable armrest position
- Armrest swivels 100° from the driver to help minimize injury to the driver when in a side impact situation
- Both the slide and swivel offer an adjustable tension feature
- Sturdy for additional support
- Sleek, padded armrest flips up for convenience
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.