The Low Profile Quick Release Keyboard Tray is much thinner in height which gives you more passenger and driver space without the worry of obstructing visibility out the windshield or side window when mounting your system.
Attaches to any Gamber-Johnson motion attachments
- Keyboard tray features a “stationary mounting plate” that is mounted permanently to the mounting system and a “mobile” plate used to mount the keyboard
- Stationary mounting plate has VESA 75mm hole pattern for easily attaching to any Gamber-Johnson motion attachment.
- The mobile plate offers a series of AMPS hole patterns offering additional versatility with your keyboard positioning allowing it to be offset either towards the driver or passenger for optimal ergonomics.
- Easy attachment by aligning the front side of the trays and securing by applying light pressure until you hear the latch click.
- Push button latch for easy keyboard release.
- Can be comfortably placed on the operator€™s lap for typing.
- Key lock for theft deterrent.
- Constructed of light weight yet durable composite material.
- Dual locks are provided for keyboards without AMPS hole pattern.
- Can be used with tablet display mounts.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.