- Wide body console box (item no. 7160-0894)
- Internal cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- 2-inch wide pocket (item no. 7160-0924)
- External Brother Printer armrest (item no. 7160-0430)
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Has a consistent mounting space height of 11.5″. The included cup holder uses 4.5″ (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Designed to house full-sized devices and accessories.
- Has additional side mounting area of 2-inch that will accommodate the pocket (item no. 7160-0924), 2-inch faceplate for switches or power ports or a smaller device.
Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 5″ of mounting space for one to two full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two 12-volt plug knockouts, located on top passenger side and two knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top plate/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Two 12 volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side wall of console box and one knockout for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM€™s for mounting mic clip (item no. 7120-0723) on both sides.
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- PEM€™s on back of console box for mounting external cup holder (item no. 7160-0847) and armrest (7160-0429) or printer armrest (item no. 7160-0430).
- Front plate of console underneath the dash area has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut€�down timer using pre€�configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted either off€�set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€� or on the 3€�bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Box ships fully assembled (except for accessories).
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.