This Notepad V-LT kit includes the universal cradle, screen support, isolator plate, and power supply mount. Ready to attach to a Gamber-Johnson motion attachment to complete your vehicle solution.
- Power supply must be purchased separately
Notepad„¢ V Universal Cradle:
- Cradle is extruded aluminum with adjustable height, width, and depth
- Special €œflanged€� side clip design provides superior strength and can be easily adjusted
- Sliding mounting bar on the bottom allows for multiple positions for offset capabilities when used with a the motion attachment
- 90 degrees wing turn closure latch allows for fast initial size adjustment allows for quick computer insertion and removal has built-in heavy duty key lock (keyed alike)
- Attaches to the back right corner of the cradle and can be positioned up to 40 degrees backward or 100 degrees forward
Shock/vibration Isolator Plate:
- Positioned between any Motion Attachment and Gamber-Johnson Docking Station or Cradle
- VESA 75mm and Gamber-Johnson 2″ x 4.09″ mounting hole patterns
LIND Power Supply Mount:
- Attaches between the Docking Station/Cradle and Motion Attachment of any Gamber-Johnson Docking Station or Cradle with VESA or Gamber-Johnson hole pattern.
- Accommodates many LIND power supply models
Certificates & Testing
- Notepad„¢ V Cradle: 30 mph crash tested per SAE J1455 standard
- Notepad„¢ V-LT Universal Cradle
- Notepad„¢ V Screen Support
- Shock / vibration Isolator Plate
- Power Supply Mount
- Installation Guides
- Mounting Hardware
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.