Console System. Must order as is. There are no substitutions.
Leg Kit (7160-0084)
Leg Kit is a no-drill solution and attaches to the passenger side seat studs.
29€� Top Plate (7160-0085)
Top plate allows console box to be off set towards the passenger for added space.
Ergonomic Console Box (MCS-ERGOBOX12)
The Ergonomic Console Box can be mounted towards the dash, creating added space for other mounting equipment or easier passenger side exit. Ergonomic design makes it easier to access radios and siren controls. Console box comes with 3 blank filler panels and 3 faceplates.
Pole System (DS-LOWER-9 & 7160-0178)
Pole system includes the lower tube and the center upper pole. Combined they allow the user to ergonomically position the computer to fit them best.
9€� Locking Slide Arm – Mongoose (7160-0220)
Locking Slide Arm can rotate around 360° with locking points every 15°. Slide Arm can extend out from 9€� to 13€� from center pole and locks automatically in the retracted 9€� position. Motion Attachment has tilt capabilities up to 90° forward/26° backward and can be swiveled up to 360°. Motion Attachment works with VESA 75mm, Gamber-Johnson 2×4, NEC or AMPS hole patterns.
The Armrest is height adjustable for better ergonomic positioning. The padded armrest flips up to allow access to the console box or Cup holder if needed.
The Cup holder mounts to the front of the console box. It holds two cups and is compatible with most cup sizes.
- Gamber-Johnson offers a variety of extra accessories for the console box including full faceplates, LED lights, mic clips, cigarette adapter kits and power distribution blocks. (These are not included in the kit, must order separately).
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.